Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake



Another broccoli dish...Hmmmm...I am sensing a theme here....

What you need:

1pkg (6oz) stuffing mix for chicken
1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1pkg (16oz) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
1 can (10-3/4 oz) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb (8 oz) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2" cubes


Directions
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package and set aside. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into a 13 X 9" baking dish. Top with the stuffing. Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is done.


This was very yummy and easy. My whole family gobbled it up and we have enough that it will feed us again this week.

For more Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, head on over to Blessed With Grace.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

gluten free pammy said...

I make almomst the same dish, just found your blog, mind if I follow along

Heidi said...

Great blog! What is better than cheese, chicken and broccli? YUMMY

Brenda said...

I've heard of this recipe before and it always sounds so good, I need to try it!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll make this tonight - Thnx

A happy heart at home said...

I like quick and easy recipes! Thanks for sharing this.

~Susan