Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan for week of 9/28

Well, I am back. I sorta took awhile off trying to combine some blogs and doing A LOT of grilling over the summer. Fall is here and I am getting back into the routine of cooking. This week was the first time in a long time I actually did some recipe searching and planned our meals using them. Here's what we are having this week:

Monday - Mozzarella Chicken and Rice Skillet

Tuesday - Easy Baked Ravioli, salad, and bread

Wednesday - Sloppy Joes, french fries, veggie

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Dinner out

Saturday - Grill out steaks with veggie and twice baked potatoe

Sunday - Pizza night (homemade or Papa Murphy's)

I will share the recipes each day after I try them.

What's on your menu this week?







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: